Customer Success Manager
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 5,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We've been signing up new customers like crazy which is creating the need for awesome Customer Success Managers to set these new customers up for long-term success with our product.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll play a key role on our Customer Success team by working hands-on with businesses from all over the world that are excited about the impact Spark Hire will make on their recruiting process. You'll also be joining a service-oriented culture so we're looking for someone who aligns with our "This is Service" mantra!
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our insides sales team on customer handoffs to ensure a smooth transition
- Facilitate training sessions (via screenshare) with new and existing customers to showcase how to use the software and best practices for success
- Follow customer success playbooks to ensure strong and consistent communication with customers to help them achieve their desired outcomes with the software
- Leverage customer success tools to monitor customers' progress and utilization of our product
- Proactively engage lagging customers to reduce churn and get them on the right track
- Meet or exceed upsell/expansion targets by identifying successful customers and executing our upsell/expansion framework
- Manage a large book of business and be accountable for high renewal rates
- Demonstrate product expertise through interactions with customers
- Engage customers via email, phone calls, and presentations to help them become more successful
- Boost customer advocacy and NPS through outstanding customer service
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and want to be a major contributor at a growing company, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of sales or customer success experience (previous work at a SaaS company is a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field OR equivalent experience
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce
- Strong desire to help customers achieve their goals
- Interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analytical skills (pay strong attention to detail and spot trends)
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- A great listener
- Unrelenting competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays. Plus, you get your birthday off as PTO!
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!