Sales Development Manager
Spark Hire is an award-winning video interviewing platform (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 5,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by esteemed software review site G2 Crowd. We’ve also been recognized as one of the best startups to work for (nationally) and a best small business to work for in the Chicago area.
We are looking for a talented and motivated leader to join our team as a Sales Development Manager. As a Sales Development Manager, you'll play an integral role in recruiting, training, developing, and scaling our team of Sales Development Reps and Business Development Reps.
This position is key to Spark Hire's continued growth as you'll be counted on to build a repeatable growth machine.
What You'll Do
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of Sales Development Reps (Inbound SDRs) and Business Development Reps (Outbound BDRs)
- Mentor and grow SDRs and BDRs into future Account Executives
- Develop, monitor, and report on SDR and BDR KPIs through Salesforce.com dashboards
- Continuously educate your team on our ideal customer profiles (personas), competitors, and partners
- Collaborate with marketing and sales leaders to ensure demand and lead generation efforts are optimized for our resources and goals
- Ensure equity among lead assignments
- Maintain lead qualification standards
- Supervise weekly meetings and monthly performance recaps with the team
- Run 1:1 meetings with SDRs and BDRs to help them improve, review metrics, strategize about new ideas, and more
If you're looking for an exciting place to work with a lot autonomy and a chance to develop your skills as a sales leader, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years experience in a SaaS sales-related role
- Lead a team for a minimum 1-2 years
- Highly motivated and a team oriented leader
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to your team’s success
- Demonstrated ability to impart sales coaching resulting in tangible revenue results
- Core belief in providing value to prospects
- Quick thinker to match our fast paced startup work environment
- Knowledge of sales tools including, but no limited to Salesforce, Outreach, and ZoomInfo
What You’ll Love About Spark Hire
- Great Culture – We have in and out of the office activities going on all the time. From celebrating birthdays, happy hours, Cubs games, holiday parties, picnics, friendly competitions, and more!
- Health Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive paid time off which starts accruing on day one of employment and paid holidays
- Work/Life Balance – We pride ourselves on having a great work/life balance.
- Gym Subsidy - We contribute a significant amount towards a gym membership at the nearby Lifetime Fitness.
- 401(k) - Start saving for your future retirement!